Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tunisia warns of counterfeit products marketed in Iraq as Tunisian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tunisia warns of counterfeit products marketed in Iraq as Tunisian Empty Tunisia warns of counterfeit products marketed in Iraq as Tunisian

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:21 am

[size=30]Tunisia warns of counterfeit products marketed in Iraq as Tunisian

2021-11-26
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Tunisia is moving to investigate the marketing of products of unknown origin in Iraq, but it bears a logo indicating that it is a Tunisian industry, at a time when Tunisia denies the dependence of these products on it.
    The national organization “Tunisia Produces” said in a statement that it had received a notification from Tunisian citizens residing in Iraq that household electrical products had recently invaded the Iraqi market and on it the flag of Tunisia was placed on it and written “Tunisian Made” on it, but in fact it is counterfeit products manufactured in China and marketed in Iraq as Tunisian products. Because the Iraqis accept all Tunisian products that are available in their country.
    In this context, the “Tunisia Produces” organization called on the Tunisian diplomatic interests in Iraq and the Tunisian Ministry of Trade to open an investigation into the matter.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:41 am