Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq adopts the electronic passport "soon": we can travel to 28 countries without a visa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq adopts the electronic passport "soon": we can travel to 28 countries without a visa Empty Iraq adopts the electronic passport "soon": we can travel to 28 countries without a visa

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Nov 2021, 6:32 am

Iraq adopts the electronic passport "soon": we can travel to 28 countries without a visa
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    expressive image
     November 25, 2021 11:04 PM

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Mubasher: The Iraqi Ministry of Interior revealed, today, Thursday, that it has reached the last stage of completing the electronic passport, while indicating the ability of the Iraqi citizen to enter 28 countries without entry visa.
    The Director of Passport Affairs in the Ministry of Interior, Major General Ahmed Al-Azzawi, told the Iraqi News Agency "INA", that the ministry has reached the last stage in contracting to complete the electronic passport, as the Passports Directorate provided the technical study and all the requirements in the Directorate of Systems and Information in the Ministry.
    And he indicated that the electronic passport differs greatly from its predecessors, as the first page will be plastic and contain the holder's information that cannot be falsified, according to a certain system and conditions.
    He pointed out that the classification of the passport globally does not depend on its validity, but on the entry features granted to the country and on the commercial and political movement.
    He added, that an Iraqi citizen can currently enter 28 countries without an entry visa, pointing out that South Korea recently allowed Iraqis to enter it provided they hold diplomatic passports, while Cyprus allowed entry to those who have a passport or a diplomatic passport.
    He pointed out that the political and economic situation is constantly improving and helps to advance the Iraqi passport.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:12 am