Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

New confirmation of communications: We do not deal in dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New confirmation of communications: We do not deal in dollars Empty New confirmation of communications: We do not deal in dollars

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Nov 2021, 8:07 am

New confirmation of communications: We do not deal in dollars

•  Time: 11/26/2021 15:46:02

•  Reading: 312 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Communications confirmed that it does not deal in US dollars in providing its own services.
    The ministry's spokesman, Raad al-Mashhadani, told {Euphrates News}, "The Ministry of Communications is sovereign. It does not deal in dollars at all, but in Iraqi dinars, and this prompted us to provide a purely Iraqi service, which is (Viber to Home) in Iraqi dinars."
    And he indicated that "the prices of calls for this service amounted from a landline fiber to the last 5 Iraqi dinars, and from a landline fiber to the last provinces, it is 10 dinars, and from my landline to a mobile phone is 50 dinars per minute," stressing that "these prices are supported by the Ministry of Communications."

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

New confirmation of communications: We do not deal in dollars Empty Re: New confirmation of communications: We do not deal in dollars

Post by weslin3 Fri 26 Nov 2021, 8:24 am

Interesting...

chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm