Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Can the dollar exchange rate return to the previous one in the near future?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Can the dollar exchange rate return to the previous one in the near future? Empty Can the dollar exchange rate return to the previous one in the near future?

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Nov 2021, 6:18 am

Can the dollar exchange rate return to the previous one in the near future?

•  Time: 11/27/2021 08:39:34

•  Reading: 2,535 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al-Furat News} The economic expert, Basem Jamil Antoine, answered the question that is frequently asked in the Iraqi street about the return of the dollar's price to the previous or changing it, in light of the high prices of goods, especially imported ones.
    Antoine said, in a statement to {Euphrates News}, that "what the white paper presented regarding the economic reality and changing the dollar exchange rate, which began to be implemented a whole year ago, cannot be modified or manipulated during the coming periods."
    He added, "The success of dealing with the exchange rate change in some countries, such as Turkey and others, is that they followed the policy of floating the lira, but Iraq at the present time cannot do this."
    He justified the reason, "because his wealth is in the hands of the government, unlike other countries where the economy is dominated by the private sector."
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:22 am