Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade launches a new meal of flour and announces a decrease in its prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade launches a new meal of flour and announces a decrease in its prices Empty Trade launches a new meal of flour and announces a decrease in its prices

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Nov 2021, 6:17 am

Trade launches a new meal of flour and announces a decrease in its prices

•  Time: 11/28/2021 12:33:59

•  Reading: 858 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Trade announced its intention to distribute a new meal of flour within the food basket.
    The Minister of Commerce, Alaa al-Jubouri, said in a statement that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that "orders were issued to the General Company of the Jaboub Company to distribute a new meal of flour within the food basket items."
    He pointed out "the importance of the readiness of the owners of the state company for the manufacture of grains and governmental and private mills to distribute a new meal of flour to contribute to the decrease in the prices of the material in the local markets."
    Al-Jubouri confirmed "the ministry's full readiness to prepare the new meal of flour," noting that "the ministry's stores have a quantity of local wheat marketed by farmers and farmers."
    For its part, the General Company for Grain Manufacturing confirmed its full readiness to receive the new batch of flour after all governmental and private mills received their dues from the stores of the General Company for Grain Trade.
    The Commercial and Financial Control Department at the Ministry of Commerce announced a good drop in the prices of flour in the local markets after large quantities of it poured into the food basket, at a rate of 460 thousand tons in the local markets in Baghdad and the provinces.
    The Control Department reported that joint teams from the National Security and Organized Crime visited local markets, checked prices, and referred some violators to the judicial authorities according to judicial memoranda in this regard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:31 am