Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ FILES INTERNATIONAL LAWSUITS TO RECOVER SMUGGLED ANTIQUITIES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ FILES INTERNATIONAL LAWSUITS TO RECOVER SMUGGLED ANTIQUITIES Empty IRAQ FILES INTERNATIONAL LAWSUITS TO RECOVER SMUGGLED ANTIQUITIES

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Nov 2021, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]IRAQ FILES INTERNATIONAL LAWSUITS TO RECOVER SMUGGLED ANTIQUITIES[/size]

Sunday, November 28, 2021 10:27 AM
    Baghdad/Central News Center
    The Director General of the Antiquities and Heritage Authority at the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Laith Majid Hussein, revealed on Sunday that many lawsuits have been filed in order to recover antiquities and property that were smuggled from Iraq after 2003.
    Hussein said in a statement reported by "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by the "National News Center", that "he was among the Iraqi delegation, headed by the Minister of Culture Hassan Nazim, who held official meetings with his French and Emirati counterparts," noting that "Iraq will continue its great effort to restore another A piece of antiquities that escaped from him after the events of 2003, especially after he won the membership of the Intergovernmental Council for the Promotion of the Return of Cultural Property to its country of origin
    . ”
    He added that "Iraq has previously recovered 17,000 antiquities and the last Gilgamesh wave from the United States of America, while the recovery department in the Commission is working to return all Iraqi antiquities and property located abroad."

Hussein pointed out that "the United States is part of the countries that possess Iraqi antiquities, and there are some countries that cooperate quickly and return the antiquities to it, while there is reluctance in some of them, which calls for taking some measures and legal cases."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:47 pm