Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi receives an invitation from Putin to visit Moscow

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi receives an invitation from Putin to visit Moscow Empty Al-Kazemi receives an invitation from Putin to visit Moscow

Post by rocky Tue 30 Nov 2021, 6:23 am

Al-Kazemi receives an invitation from Putin to visit Moscow

•  Time: 11/30/2021 14:28:13

•  Reading: 364 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received, on Tuesday, an invitation from the Russian President's Special Envoy for the Middle East and African Countries and the Russian Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mikhail Bogdanov, to visit Moscow.
The media office of the Prime Minister stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the latter received the Russian President's Special Envoy for the Middle East and African Countries, Undersecretary of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Mikhail Bogdanov, while the meeting witnessed a discussion of the overall Iraqi-Russian relations, and ways to develop them for the benefit of the two countries." The two friends, and they discussed the field of bilateral military and security cooperation, and in the field of the war on terrorism and the pursuit of terrorist remnants of ISIS. The meeting also witnessed the situation in Syria, and the Iraqi role in calming and enhancing stability in the region. 
Al-Kazemi stressed, according to the statement, "the importance of the Russian historical role in the region, and Iraq's aspiration for more cooperation with the Federal Republic of Russia in the political and economic fields, expanding the work of Russian companies in Iraq in all areas of investment, and overcoming obstacles to their participation in strengthening the Iraqi economy." 
For his part, Bogdanov renewed "the Russian President's invitation to the Prime Minister to visit Moscow."
The statement indicated that "Al-Kazemi expressed his thanks for this invitation, stressing his aspiration to meet it as soon as possible." 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 10 Aug 2022, 11:46 pm