Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A constitutional expert warns of a common error after the announcement of the results of the parliam

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A constitutional expert warns of a common error after the announcement of the results of the parliam Empty A constitutional expert warns of a common error after the announcement of the results of the parliam

Post by rocky Tue 30 Nov 2021, 6:43 am

[size=52]A constitutional expert warns of a common error after the announcement of the results of the parliamentary elections[/size]

[size=45]The constitutional expert, Dr. (Hassan Al-Yasiri) expressed his opinion on the terms that were circulated after the announcement of the results of the 2021 parliamentary elections, pointing to the error in using the term “winning and losing blocs” in the parliamentary elections .[/size]
[size=45]Al-Yasiri, in a statement, indicated that “it became common in Iraq after the recent elections to use the term (winning and losing blocs), until everyone, politicians, parliamentarians and media people fell into it, and it is a completely wrong use,” explaining that the concepts of winning and losing have a different meaning according to the political system. The nature of the elections .[/size]
[size=45]He cautioned that “the loser has a different concept in both the parliamentary and presidential elections. In the parliamentary elections, the loser is the one who did not win any seat in parliament, which means that the candidates – independents and parties who won a seat or more, and not a bloc – are winners, and there are winners. More in number and other blocks come after them, and they are all winning blocks, not losers  !![/size]
[size=45]Al-Yasiri concluded his statement by saying: “This is different from what is the case in the presidential elections; Because there is one winner who will be the president, and the rest are losers, no matter what their votes are ! .[/size]
[size=45]The High Electoral Commission had announced the overall results of the polling process that was conducted on the tenth of last October, as the Sadrist bloc, the Progress Alliance, the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the law produced those results . [/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jan 2022, 8:12 am