[size=36]Including water and customs.. The Council of Ministers issues 6 decisions[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi chaired, on Tuesday, the forty-sixth regular session of the Council of Ministers, during which the developments of events in the country were discussed, and topics on the agenda were discussed.
At the beginning of the session, the Prime Minister reviewed the political and security developments, and discussed a number of important issues in various fields, including the economy and investment files.
The Cabinet session witnessed a review of the epidemiological report, the measures taken to confront the Corona pandemic, and the developments of the work of the Committee to Strengthen Government Actions in the areas of prevention and health awareness control; To limit the spread of the virus, and the efforts of the Ministry of Health to follow up on the latest developments in the pandemic, and to confront any possible epidemic wave by providing the necessary supplies and treatments, in addition to continuing to secure vaccines and with high flow in all governorates.
After discussing the topics on the agenda, the Council of Ministers issued the following decisions:
First / authorizing the opinion panel in the Ministry of Education to conduct the third round for the third intermediate grades or not, and for this academic year only.
- Authorizing the Minister of Education to issue direct invitations to rehabilitate the central preparatory building, and to rehabilitate the Western Intermediate Building for Boys by sober specialized companies, as an exception to the contracting methods stipulated in the instructions for implementing government contracts.
Assigning the Ministry of Construction and Housing the authority to supervise the aforementioned rehabilitation.
Third / Approval of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Human Development (13 of 2021) to maintain and rehabilitate the Ministry of Education building.
Fourth / Activating Item (Second / Paragraph 1) of Cabinet Resolution (13 of 2019) regarding the unification of customs duties at border crossings, and emphasizing the exclusive authority of the Federal Government to implement the decision to protect the national product; Otherwise, the General Authority of Customs refrains from applying customs duties in the region, and goods not drawn from the General Authority of Customs are dealt with in accordance with the law.
- Waiver of the right of the federal government to collect amounts of customs fees payable for government vehicles belonging to the Ministry of Youth and Sports, based on the provisions of Article (46) of the Federal Financial Management Law (6 of 2019) as amended, and Cabinet Resolution (28 of 2020) ).
- The Ministry of Youth and Sports shall submit a detailed table of the number of vehicles and their documents, specifying the amounts of fees imposed on them; So that the concerned authorities can take the appropriate measures in this regard.
Sixth: The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, directed the Joint Operations Command and the Ministry of Interior, with the aim of addressing the water scarcity situation that the country is going through, with the following:
- Commencement of a campaign to fill the bypassed rivers, in coordination with the Ministry of Water Resources, and through the forces deployed in all governorates.
- Removing irregular rotors, and lifting all pumps bypassing the irrigation system.
- Not to allow any party outside the Ministry of Water Resources to interfere in these works. Ended 29 / h