Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investors build ten schools in Erbil at their own expense

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Investors build ten schools in Erbil at their own expense Empty Investors build ten schools in Erbil at their own expense

Post by rocky Wed 01 Dec 2021, 6:18 am

[size=52]Investors build ten schools in Erbil at their own expense[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, received a number of investors who decided to build ten schools in the city of Erbil and areas of the province, at their own expense.

During his meeting with investors today, Tuesday (November 30, 2021), Masrour Barzani praised this step, expressing his appreciation for this initiative.

This came in a statement issued by the Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers, which indicated that Masrour Barzani highly valued the role of the private sector in building a strong infrastructure for the Kurdistan Region, stressing that the ninth government cabinet of the Kurdistan Region pays the greatest attention to the education sector.

Masrour Barzani said that "in addition to building modern schools, attention to the education sector needs to focus on building a capable, competent and patriotic human being, so that we all work on the progress of Kurdistan in all fields."
Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jan 2022, 4:27 pm