Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi ports define a mechanism for lifting maritime obstacles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ports define a mechanism for lifting maritime obstacles Empty Iraqi ports define a mechanism for lifting maritime obstacles

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Dec 2021, 6:46 am

Iraqi ports define a mechanism for lifting maritime obstacles
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    expressive image
     December 03, 2021 10:58 PM
    Mubasher: The Iraqi Ministry of Transport revealed, today, Friday, a mechanism for lifting maritime obstacles near the ports, while it confirmed the lifting of more than 1,400 tons of marine sinkholes last week.
    [ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

A spokesman for the Ports Company, Anmar al-Safi, told the Iraqi News Agency "INA", that the marine rescue department of the General Company for Iraqi Ports cleans all navigational channels, whether what impedes navigation, impedes docking, or distorts the beauty of the canal or city.
    Al-Safi indicated that the exhumation process is continuing, as, during the past week, two drowned seas were recovered, the first of which amounted to 600 tons and the other 800 tons, at the head of the Harir Tunnel or the new commissioner’s tunnel that was dug to the port of Faw and the link to the port of Faw and Umm Qasr in the Khor Al Zubair area.
    He added, that the Iraqi Maritime Rescue Department of the General Company is continuing the salvage operation, where the crane (Abu Dhar) was used, which has a tonnage of 2000 tons, pointing out that the crane (Abu Dhar) is rare and does not exist in the Arab Gulf region, as well as the Arab region where This crane is characterized by high capacities that distinguish it from cranes in regional countries that reach 1500 tons, while the crane (Abu Dhar) is of high capacity.
    He continued: "It is usually operated to lift large sinking vessels, such as ships and tugboats, and others. As for the other drownings, there is the crane (Hamrin) and other cranes that perform the task of lifting the rest of the sinking."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:15 am