Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures.. Al-Amiri and a number of representatives of the coordination framework attended the Fe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures.. Al-Amiri and a number of representatives of the coordination framework attended the Fe Empty In pictures.. Al-Amiri and a number of representatives of the coordination framework attended the Fe

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Dec 2021, 5:34 am

In pictures.. Al-Amiri and a number of representatives of the coordination framework attended the Federal Court session

•  Time: 12/05/2021 13:59:39

•  Reading: 546 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Political: Al Furat News} A number of my representatives in the coordinating framework attended the Federal Supreme Court session to consider the case submitted by the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to cancel the election results.
    The court adjourned the case to the 13th of this month.
    In addition to Al-Amiri, Faleh Al-Fayyad, Yasser Al-Maliki, Ahmed Al-Asadi, Ahmed Al-Fatlawi, and Muhammad Al-Ghabban participated in the lawsuit.
    Al-Amiri had announced in a press conference yesterday that he would "submit an appeal to the Federal Court of the election results," adding, "We have evidence of fraud according to legal custom, and we have 6 reports on the file of fraud and the commission's violations of its law."
    He pointed out that "the commission violated even its law by announcing the results and revealed that it represented 94 percent, but the reality represented 79 percent."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:07 am