Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Hakim calls for spreading a culture of volunteer work and approving its law in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Al-Hakim calls for spreading a culture of volunteer work and approving its law in Iraq Empty Mr. Al-Hakim calls for spreading a culture of volunteer work and approving its law in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:42 pm

Mr. Al-Hakim calls for spreading a culture of volunteer work and approving its law in Iraq

•  Time: 12/05/2021 10:20:11

•  Reading: 702 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim, called for the dissemination of a culture of volunteer work.
    Mr. Al-Hakim said in a tweet on Twitter: "With feelings of gratitude and pride, we salute, on the International Day of Volunteer Work, everyone who has engaged in a humanitarian, community or national duty, and we call on this occasion to spread a culture of volunteer work."
    Mr. Al-Hakim urged the "legislative and executive authorities to approve the voluntary work law in Iraq to honor and encourage these promising young energies in serving the country and its crucial issues."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 pm