Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

DISCLOSURE OF THE REASONS FOR NOT REFERRING AL-RASHEED CAMP FOR INVESTMENT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

DISCLOSURE OF THE REASONS FOR NOT REFERRING AL-RASHEED CAMP FOR INVESTMENT Empty DISCLOSURE OF THE REASONS FOR NOT REFERRING AL-RASHEED CAMP FOR INVESTMENT

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]DISCLOSURE OF THE REASONS FOR NOT REFERRING AL-RASHEED CAMP FOR INVESTMENT[/size]

Sunday, December 5, 2021 1:23 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Sunday, the National Investment Authority announced that it is not possible to refer Al-Rasheed camp for investment at the present time, while specifying the reasons for this.
    The head of the commission, Suha Al-Najjar, said in a press statement, "The referral of Al-Rasheed camp as an investment opportunity is under discussion in the committee consisting of the prime minister, the Baghdad Municipality, and the commission to solve the problems related to the project."
    She added that "his proposal for investment is not certain at the moment due to the presence of about 2,000 trespassing families, in addition to the presence of facilities affiliated with the Ministries of Industry and Defense," stressing the need to "solve the problem of trespassers and agree with the Ministries of Industry and Defense to transfer their facilities to other places."
    She stressed that "it cannot be presented at the present time as an investment opportunity in the midst of these related problems," noting that "those matters are under discussion."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am