Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq wins the International Equestrian Championship with 7 medals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq wins the International Equestrian Championship with 7 medals Empty Iraq wins the International Equestrian Championship with 7 medals

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Dec 2021, 6:51 am

[size=30]Iraq wins the International Equestrian Championship with 7 medals
    [ltr]2021.12.05 - 09:57[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - people  
    The Iraqi national team won first place in the International Equestrian Championship, which concluded yesterday, Saturday, in Duqm, Sultanate of Oman, under the direct supervision of the International Federation.  

Haider Hussein al-Jumaili, head of the Iraqi Equestrian Federation, said in a statement followed by "Nass", Sunday (5 December 2021), that "Iraq won seven medals, three of them gold, one silver and three bronze medals. The gold medals were won by the jockey Osama Abdul Hamid and the jockey Osama. Bahloul Brigade in the doubles race, a second for the jockey Abdul Hamid Rashid in the singles race and another for the total points achieved for three days for the jockey Osama Liwa Bahloul and Abdul Hamid Rashid.  

Al-Jumaili added, "The silver medal for the doubles race went to the jockey Abdul Hamid Rashid and the jockey Osama Liwa Bahloul, while the first bronze medals for the team and another for the jockey Abdul Hamid Rashid, and a medal for the third best jockey in the session for the jockey Abdul Hamid Rashid."  

Al-Jumaili pointed out that "the tournament witnessed the participation of 33 knights, representing 16 countries: the Sultanate of Oman, Iraq, Palestine, Sudan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the Emirates, Jordan, the United States, Britain, Russia, Canada, Norway, Malaysia and Germany."  

"conscious"  

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:29 am