Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members "Full Circle" 12-4-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members "Full Circle" 12-4-2021 Empty MilitiaMan and KTFA Members "Full Circle" 12-4-2021

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Dec 2021, 2:31 pm

[size=30]MilitiaMan and KTFA Members "Full Circle" 12-4-2021[/size]
    KTFA:
    Samson:  A financial official reveals the dollar exchange rates in the 2022 budget
    12/04/2021 10:15:14
    The former director of the Financial Supervision Bureau, "the dollar exchange rates remain unchanged in the 2022 budget."  LINK
    MilitiaMan:  When focusing on they say rates remained unchanged specifically and if we give credibility to the FORMER DIRECTOR  then I would agree that the rates will have not been changed and they are expected to be what is in the budgeted 2019/2020/2021 FMLA. That is not 1460, imo.
    We know they told us they could retro activate back in July to January 01, 2021. So nothing says this month they couldn't do the same.. They devalued 12/20/2021.. That is not far off for an anniversary date to come.

MilitiaMan:  What I take away from that date is they can come full circle and re instate in a similar fashion and not necessarily mirroring the same day. 
    But, this month may not be out of the realm of a reality.
    So, the rates in the FMLA and the 2022 budget may not be change, as they may have or likely have already been changed, just not exposed to the general public. Or are they now doing so?
    If they are openly telling the citizens and from what we here on the ground over there in Iraq that they are going back to the glory days. That will require Article 8 compliance. A rate of 1460 is not Article 8, nor is 1190 or even 1166.
    But the glory days would and will be. They'll need the similar notes, as they had back in the glory days. Thus, they are said to be showing them the old notes in videos lately and still on going.
    Well if we look at the old notes from say the 1940s. The art work on the 1 dinar note is similar to the present 1,000 Dinar note for instance, they just have different #s and colors..
    So if they come full circle which I believe they are. The new digital system will require them to have new currency and one they can monitor efficiently and transparently.
    They have not destroyed 000s notes and reduced the supply of them as well, and having printed new notes to not change the exchange rate to get them on a level playing field like back in the glory days..
    Iraq has way to much value for them not to not raise the value of the Dinar.
     imo We shall see..  ~ MM.
    Ryan1216:  Praying this happens before the end of this year. We've waited long enough.
    DeepWoodz:  When I highlighted the plural “rates”, I in no way believe there will be no change. I expect there is a real rate being used that has been kept secret.
    All we need is the revealing of said rate. Imo.
    The article concerning Kuwait’s payments was the give away. There have been too many clues to think nothing is gonna happen. 
    Time will tell if they have been able to keep a secret. I for one think they have been excellent at that very point.    Come on Iraq!
    MilitiaMan:  Agreed... Enjoy the day. Things look very good.. imo.. ~ << MM

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:46 am