Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the names.. The Cabinet Secretariat issues new lists of those affected covering 6 governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the names.. The Cabinet Secretariat issues new lists of those affected covering 6 governorates Empty In the names.. The Cabinet Secretariat issues new lists of those affected covering 6 governorates

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Dec 2021, 5:55 am

In the names.. The Cabinet Secretariat issues new lists of those affected covering 6 governorates

•  Time: 06/12/2021 09:06:38

•  Reading: 1,079 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers published, on Monday, new lists of compensation for the affected citizens, while it included citizens from 8 governorates.
    And the secretariat said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that “the second central committee to compensate the affected in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, issued a new batch of names of citizens from the governorates: (Baghdad, Nineveh, Salah al-Din, Anbar, Dhi Qar, and Diyala) who They were issued against them (correct decisions and returned files), according to Law No. (20 of 2009) as amended.
    To view the names, click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:33 am