Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Region holds an urgent meeting with the Peshmerga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Region holds an urgent meeting with the Peshmerga Empty The President of the Region holds an urgent meeting with the Peshmerga

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Dec 2021, 5:56 am

The President of the Region holds an urgent meeting with the Peshmerga

•  Time: 12/05/2021 23:53:14

•  Reading: 2,392 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Umniah: Al Furat News} The Kurdistan Region Presidency said today, Sunday, that the President of the Region, Nechirvan Barzani, held an urgent meeting tomorrow morning, Monday, with the leaders of the Peshmerga forces.
    A source in the presidency said that Barzani will discuss with the leaders of the Peshmerga the threats of ISIS and the steps that should be taken after the recent attacks.
    Earlier today, the President of Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, warned that the recent ISIS attacks are real dangers to the security and stability of Iraq and the region and even to security in the world, pointing to the need to strengthen the support of the international community and the international coalition for Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, and for Iraq and its partners to work more seriously to confront to terrorism and eradicate it.
    The terrorist gangs of ISIS launched an attack this evening against the Peshmerga forces on the outskirts of Kirkuk and Altun Kobri, which has resulted in five martyrs and wounded so far, according to an initial toll.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:00 pm