Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi ministry announces the need for 8,000 job positions..more than half of them are for enginee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi ministry announces the need for 8,000 job positions..more than half of them are for enginee Empty An Iraqi ministry announces the need for 8,000 job positions..more than half of them are for enginee

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Dec 2021, 6:11 am

[size=52]An Iraqi ministry announces the need for 8,000 job positions..more than half of them are for engineers[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced its movement to amend the salaries of contract holders, stressing the need for 8,000 job grades.

The Undersecretary of the Ministry, Mahdi Sahar al-Jubouri, said in a statement (December 5, 2021), that “the Ministry of Agriculture has been calling for years to allocate job grades to it, but the previous budgets were devoid of appointments, with the exception of the degrees of deletion and creation in the year 2016,” noting that “the ministry demanded By allocating job grades in the next year’s budget for agricultural engineers and veterinarians, especially since veterinarians have a veterinary apprenticeship law.”

Al-Jubouri added, "The ministry needs to appoint 5,000 agricultural engineers and 3,000 veterinarians," noting that "the degrees of deletion and creation have been transferred to the Federal Service Council according to the ministry's need of degrees."

Regarding contracts, he explained, “The names of all contractors in accordance with Resolution 315 of 2019 who spent 5 years or more have been submitted to the Federal Service Council for the purpose of stabilization, while the rest of the contracts are less than 5 years old, their names were submitted to the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of adjusting their salaries in accordance with the instructions of Law 315 for the purpose of amending Contract salaries.

Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:01 pm