Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cougar: Al-Kazemi's government received an almost empty treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cougar: Al-Kazemi's government received an almost empty treasury Empty Cougar: Al-Kazemi's government received an almost empty treasury

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:30 am

Cougar: Al-Kazemi's government received an almost empty treasury
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Former Parliamentary Finance Committee member Jamal Kougar praised the current government's economic and financial treatments.
    Cougar said that Mustafa Al-Kazemi's government managed to enhance the foreign exchange reserve by nearly ten billion dollars in less than a year, although it received a treasury that was almost empty from the government that preceded it, indicating that Al-Kazemi's government suffered a financial crisis, but the situation witnessed a breakthrough during the last four months.
    Cougar added that in the year two thousand and twenty-two, Iraq will have crossed the severe deficit, but that does not mean that it is in a state of economic recovery.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:36 am