Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The government agencies are continuing to protect the property of Christians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The government agencies are continuing to protect the property of Christians Empty Al-Kazemi: The government agencies are continuing to protect the property of Christians

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Dec 2021, 7:14 am

Al-Kazemi: The government agencies are continuing to protect the property of Christians
    December 6, 202128 views[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, today, Monday, that the government agencies are continuing to preserve the property of Christians, while expressing Iraq's pride in all its original components and sects.
    The Prime Minister's media office said in a statement, "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received, today, Monday, His Beatitude Mar Awa III Ruel, on the occasion of his inauguration as head of the Assyrian Church of the East in Iraq and the world."
    Al-Kazemi expressed “Iraq’s pride in all its authentic components and sects, including the Christian spectrum, whose presence in the land of Mesopotamia extends to the depths of history,” expressing his hope “for His Beatitude the Patriarch to succeed in his duties, and in a manner that enhances the rich diversity in which the land of Iraq is rich, and the need to preserve This diversity.
    Al-Kazemi stressed that "the government agencies are continuing to make all efforts to preserve the property of Iraqi Christians and their legal rights, as is their duty towards the property and belongings of all Iraqis, whether they are in their country or in the diaspora."
    For his part, His Beatitude the Patriarch expressed his thanks "to the government and the person of the Prime Minister, for the efforts made to promote peace, tranquility and peaceful coexistence under the umbrella of love and fraternity."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:18 am