Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Transport: Next week will witness an important and crucial event for the green bird

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Minister of Transport: Next week will witness an important and crucial event for the green bird Empty Minister of Transport: Next week will witness an important and crucial event for the green bird

Post by rocky Thu 09 Dec 2021, 6:15 am

Minister of Transport: Next week will witness an important and crucial event for the green bird

•  Time: 12/09/2021 13:22:04

•  Reading: 1,040 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Minister of Transport Nasser Hussein Bandar Al-Shibli said Thursday that next week will witness an important and decisive event in lifting the ban on the green bird, instructing the necessity to attend all the important concerned departments.
And the ministry stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, “The Minister of Transport, Nasser Hussein Bandar Al-Shibli, held an extensive preparatory meeting with the head of the Civil Aviation Authority, Nael Saad Abdel Hadi, the Director General of Airlines Abbas Omran, the directors of the concerned departments and the IATA consultant to discuss the mechanism for lifting the air ban. ".
The minister explained, "This meeting came to pave the way for an upcoming meeting with the IATA advisory delegation next week, which will be an important and pivotal event in lifting the ban on the green bird, pointing out the necessity of attending all the important concerned departments."
While he stressed the readiness and readiness of airlines to open Iraqi airspace to other aircraft, in addition to the company's ability to harness the best and finest aircraft in the skies of other countries, led and by the most skilled Iraqi pilots, who have experience comparable to that of international pilots. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jan 2022, 2:43 pm