Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Hakim: Combating corruption must be a top priority for the next government

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Mr. Al-Hakim: Combating corruption must be a top priority for the next government Empty Mr. Al-Hakim: Combating corruption must be a top priority for the next government

Post by rocky Thu 09 Dec 2021, 6:23 am

Mr. Al-Hakim: Combating corruption must be a top priority for the next government

•  Time: 12/09/2021 10:06:48

•  Reading: 611 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the International National Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim, stressed the need to combat corruption and be among the priorities of the work of the next government.
Al-Hakim said in a statement on the occasion of the International Anti-Corruption Day, a copy of which was received by Al-Furat News Agency, that "corruption is a scourge that threatens our societies, no less dangerous than terrorism, and it is the cause of many scourges and crises."
He added, "On the International Anti-Corruption Day, we renew our position calling for addressing this scourge according to a clear strategy based on executive, legislative, cultural and social measures."
Mr. Al-Hakim called "the government and its institutions to pursue the corrupt and recover the stolen money inside and outside Iraq."
He added, "The fight against corruption must also be a top priority for the next government," urging "social, cultural and technical actors to adopt programs that encourage integrity and show the dangers of corruption through programs and artistic works."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jan 2022, 3:59 pm