Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A fine of 10 million for violators of safety conditions in Iraq... and a strict penalty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A fine of 10 million for violators of safety conditions in Iraq... and a strict penalty Empty A fine of 10 million for violators of safety conditions in Iraq... and a strict penalty

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Dec 2021, 6:08 am

A fine of 10 million for violators of safety conditions in Iraq... and a strict penalty

•  Time: 12/11/2021 09:48:53

•  Reading: 1,222 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Director General of the Civil Defense Directorate, Kazem Salman Buhan, announced today, Saturday, work to impose fines of up to 10 million dinars for violators of safety conditions, with the closure of violating projects.
    In a press statement, Bohan said, "The directorate sought to amend some instructions and expedite their implementation, in order to ensure the lives and property of citizens."
    He added, "The previous instructions were not deterrent, which caused the existence of thousands of projects, shops and laboratories that violate safety conditions, and therefore there was an annual increase in the rate of fire accidents."
    And Bohan indicated that "the amendment included closing the project, factory or shop permanently, not practicing any industrial, agricultural or economic activity, and not opening it until the violation is removed and the safety certificate is received from the Civil Defense Directorate, as well as the imposition of a fine of 10 million dinars on the owner of the violating project." .
    He explained, "The previous instructions were limited to the owner of the project and a fine of one million dinars is imposed, knowing that many of the violating projects have high financial revenues, and accordingly the fine is paid because it is cheap."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:01 am