Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: There will be no new projects in next year's budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Planning: There will be no new projects in next year's budget Empty Planning: There will be no new projects in next year's budget

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:03 am

[size=30]Planning: There will be no new projects in next year's budget

2021-12-11
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Planning confirmed that new projects will not be included in the 2022 budget, indicating that priority will be for projects with various accomplishments.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi said that "the important projects that will be included in the next year's budget will have priority for the ongoing projects that are under implementation," noting that "the focus will be on projects that have different completion rates."
    He explained that "the inclusion of new projects will not be extensive as long as the old ones are not implemented," noting that "the inclusion of new projects will only be for the utmost necessity and with the approval of the Council of Ministers."
    The Ministry of Planning announced, earlier, that there are more than 6000 projects under implementation.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi said that "there are more than 6000 projects under implementation," noting that "the ministry's priority is how to sign these projects and ensure that they do not stop in front of any financial or any other circumstance."
    He added that "there is a focus on service-oriented projects with high rates of implementation and projects that provide job opportunities, including health, housing, education, roads, irrigation, water and sewage projects," noting that "these projects are essential because they represent a service to the citizen while providing job opportunities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm