Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A map of the cost of housing in the Arab countries.. Learn about Iraq's ranking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A map of the cost of housing in the Arab countries.. Learn about Iraq's ranking Empty A map of the cost of housing in the Arab countries.. Learn about Iraq's ranking

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Dec 2021, 5:59 am

A map of the cost of housing in the Arab countries.. Learn about Iraq's ranking

•  Time: 12/12/2021 11:48:30

•  Reading: 1,326 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A statistical map revealed the cost of housing in Arab countries, including Iraq.
    The average price of a residential apartment in Iraq according to the map amounted to 83,000 dollars, which is the average price of an apartment in the city center with an area of ​​60 square meters, which represents the number with the green mark on the map.
    According to the map, Iraq is among the countries best able to acquire housing.
    The Saudis were the most able to own a housing unit in their cities, while the Syrians were the ones who suffered the most because of the huge difference between the average income and real estate prices.
    It is noteworthy that the figure with the black mark represents the comparison between the price of real estate and the average income of the citizen in those countries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:20 am