Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A list of countries classified as "the most dangerous" in the world .. Is Iraq among them?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A list of countries classified as "the most dangerous" in the world .. Is Iraq among them? Empty A list of countries classified as "the most dangerous" in the world .. Is Iraq among them?

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:14 pm

A list of countries classified as "the most dangerous" in the world .. Is Iraq among them?

•  Time: 12/17/2021 13:58:40

•  Reading: 832 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Variety: Al Furat News} A new map from the "Travel Risk Map" website showed the countries of the world classified according to the "security risks" index for the year 2022.
    Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Mali and Afghanistan are among the most dangerous, while European countries, the United States, Canada, China and Australia are ranked as low risk.
    There are 5 categories for the index, ranging from safe or low-risk countries to high-risk, based on information and data on terrorism, insurgencies and politically motivated unrest.
    The index is also determined by wars and "social unrest", including sectarian and ethnic violence, and other crimes.
    The ranking is based on information related to transport infrastructure, industry, security and emergency services, and natural disasters, according to The Independent.
    Only seven countries, all in Europe, were given the lowest risk rating: Iceland, Denmark (and the autonomous region of Greenland), Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Slovenia and Luxembourg.
    Along with most of Europe, the UK is rated "low", as are the US, Canada and Australia.
    The countries rated highest risk or "high risk" are mainly in Africa and the Middle East.
    Fifteen countries were designated as high-risk: Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Mali, Somalia, South Sudan and the Central African Republic, along with parts of Mozambique, Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ukraine, Pakistan and Egypt.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 pm