Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQI DRILLING SIGNS A PARTNERSHIP CONTRACT WITH AL-MAJAL OIL AND ENERGY SERVICES COMPANY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQI DRILLING SIGNS A PARTNERSHIP CONTRACT WITH AL-MAJAL OIL AND ENERGY SERVICES COMPANY Empty IRAQI DRILLING SIGNS A PARTNERSHIP CONTRACT WITH AL-MAJAL OIL AND ENERGY SERVICES COMPANY

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Dec 2021, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]IRAQI DRILLING SIGNS A PARTNERSHIP CONTRACT WITH AL-MAJAL OIL AND ENERGY SERVICES COMPANY[/size]

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 11:28 AM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The Iraqi Drilling Company in Basra signed a partnership contract with Al-Majal Iraqi Company for a period of three years, subject to extension, at the company's headquarters in Al-Burjisiya.
    A statement by the company received by the National News Center said that "the contract includes the development of the company's technical cadres, the rehabilitation of specialized maintenance workshops according to international standards, and joint cooperation in providing services that include BOP services, services of the Top Drive system, examination and renewal of equipment certificates in accordance with API standards. “.
    He added, "It also includes the Coring rock service, MMES, Gyro services, various valve systems services in drilling and reclamation rigs, fishing service, and downhole equipment services."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:52 am