Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BARZANI AND THE IRANIAN AMBASSADOR DISCUSS EFFORTS TO FORM THE NEW IRAQI GOVERNMENT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BARZANI AND THE IRANIAN AMBASSADOR DISCUSS EFFORTS TO FORM THE NEW IRAQI GOVERNMENT Empty BARZANI AND THE IRANIAN AMBASSADOR DISCUSS EFFORTS TO FORM THE NEW IRAQI GOVERNMENT

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Dec 2021, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]BARZANI AND THE IRANIAN AMBASSADOR DISCUSS EFFORTS TO FORM THE NEW IRAQI GOVERNMENT[/size]

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 12:20 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, received today, Tuesday, Iran's ambassador to Iraq, Iraj Masjedi.
    A statement issued by the Presidency of the Region, received by the "National News Center", stated that "during the meeting, relations between Iraq and the Kurdistan Region with the Islamic Republic of Iran and the development of joint cooperation in various fields were discussed, as well as the latest steps taken in the political process in Iraq and efforts to form a new Iraqi government. The relations between Erbil and Baghdad and the continuation of dialogues to resolve differences between them, in addition to the dangers of terrorism and the recent attacks of ISIS.
    The statement added that "the two sides agreed on the importance of working to maintain security and stability in the region, and to improve relations between their countries on the basis of friendship and common interests."
    According to the statement, the two sides emphasized "the development of relations between the Kurdistan region and the Islamic Republic of Iran."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:09 pm