Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance launches employee salaries financing for the month of December

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance launches employee salaries financing for the month of December Empty Finance launches employee salaries financing for the month of December

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Dec 2021, 6:05 am

Finance launches employee salaries financing for the month of December

•  Time: 12/22/2021 13:06:40

•  Reading: 975 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Finance launched, on Wednesday, the financing of employee salaries for the month of December
    And the ministry stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the Ministry of Finance / Accounting Department directed the launch of salary financing payments for all ministries for the month of December."
    And she stressed, "The Accounting Department continues to audit the (final) financial statements and to finance projects under implementation in accordance with the investment plan."
    The Accounting Department also calls on all ministries and agencies not affiliated with a ministry to review the department as of Thursday, 12/23/2021 for the purpose of starting salary financing procedures according to the deadlines set for each ministry.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:56 am