Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain clarifies about the working hours of its branches next Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain clarifies about the working hours of its branches next Sunday Empty Al-Rafidain clarifies about the working hours of its branches next Sunday

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Dec 2021, 5:47 am

Al-Rafidain clarifies about the working hours of its branches next Sunday

•  Time: 12/24/2021 09:24:51

•  Reading: 1,235 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank announced that the working day next Sunday {which is an official holiday on the occasion of the birthday of Christ, peace be upon him} is dedicated to the payment of employee salaries.
    And the bank, in a brief statement, received a copy of it by {Euphrates News}, that "the working hours include some branches in Baghdad and the provinces that have the settlement of salaries."
    Al-Rafidain Bank had directed yesterday to resume working hours in some of its branches next Sunday to complete the distribution of employees’ salaries,” noting that “and according to the directives of the Minister of Finance, it was decided to resume working hours on Sunday for the branches that have localization and are covered by paying salaries, in addition to some departments of the public administration.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:56 am