Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain begins handing over the MasterCard to retirees residing in Jordan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Rafidain begins handing over the MasterCard to retirees residing in Jordan Empty Al-Rafidain begins handing over the MasterCard to retirees residing in Jordan

Post by rocky Sat 25 Dec 2021, 6:15 am

Al-Rafidain begins handing over the MasterCard to retirees residing in Jordan

•  Time: 12/25/2021 09:25:31

•  Reading: 897 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank has begun handing over MasterCard cards to retirees residing in the Jordanian capital, Amman.
And the bank’s media office said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that “a delegation headed by the general manager of the bank, Abdul Hassan Jamal, visited Jordan with a delegation from the Central Bank of Iraq and supervised the process of issuing MasterCard cards for retirees residing in the Jordanian capital, Amman.”
 The statement indicated that "the delegation met with a number of retirees and listened to their problems and expressed its readiness to provide all support and assistance to retirees in Jordan to solve their problems, especially with regard to the delay in their salaries."
The statement said, "Then the delegation visited the Iraqi embassy in Jordan and held a meeting with the Iraqi ambassador to discuss the obstacles and problems that impede the payment of retirees' salaries and strive to provide everything possible to alleviate the suffering of retirees."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 May 2022, 11:45 pm