Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coordination framework clarifies its position on any decision of the Federal Court tomorrow

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The coordination framework clarifies its position on any decision of the Federal Court tomorrow Empty The coordination framework clarifies its position on any decision of the Federal Court tomorrow

Post by rocky Sun 26 Dec 2021, 8:40 am

The coordination framework clarifies its position on any decision of the Federal Court tomorrow

•  Time: 12/26/2021 16:16:07

•  Reading: 1,118 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The coordinating framework clarified its position on any decision of the Federal Supreme Court to be taken in its scheduled session tomorrow, Monday, during which appeals regarding falsification of election results are resolved.
A member of the coordinating framework for the State of Law coalition, Kazem al-Haidari, told {Euphrates News}, "The coordinating framework will be handed over to any decision taken by the Federal Court, and the strongest option is to ratify the election results as they are."
He added, "There is a small possibility that the government will take action to recount and sort by 10%, and this possibility will change a lot of the results, because according to the recount of minor appeals, five results have been changed, so we expect that there will be a change."
Tomorrow, the Iraqis await the decision of the Federal Supreme Court regarding the electoral appeals submitted by the coordinating framework forces. In recent days, observers have deliberated three scenarios regarding the Federal Court’s decision: the approval of the election results or some of them, or the acceptance of the appeals. 
Raghad Daham

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 31 Jan 2023, 1:52 am