Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Republic confirms the need for cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Republic confirms the need for cooperation Empty President of the Republic confirms the need for cooperation

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Aug 2014, 2:57 pm

President of the Republic confirms the need for cooperation

Friday, 01 August, 2014

President of the Republic Fuad Masum, stressed the need for political cooperation with the clergy to face the terrorists and abort their attempts to distort the essence of religion by exploitation of religious symbols to serve their own despicable interests.

Maasum expressed during receiving a delegation from Shiite Waqf / Endowment /, chaired by Saleh al-Haidari, according a statement by the presidency office , his well to form a committee or religious body comprising senior clerics representing different religions and sects seeking to educate people and show the true essence of religion . / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:31 am