Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr thanks Blackshart and calls for accelerating the formation of a majority government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr thanks Blackshart and calls for accelerating the formation of a majority government Empty Al-Sadr thanks Blackshart and calls for accelerating the formation of a majority government

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Sadr thanks Blackshart and calls for accelerating the formation of a majority government
    December 27, 2021

Al-Sadr said that the Federal Court's decision deserves to be celebrated
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    On Monday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called for the formation of a "majority government, neither eastern nor western", after announcing the ratification of the election results.
    Al-Sadr said in a statement, December 27, "Praise be to God, who fulfilled his promise and helped his servant and dearest soldier... to him be praise as he deserves praise."
    Al-Sadr added, "Thank you to everyone who contributed to this national democratic wedding, especially the Supreme Judiciary, and I especially mention Brother Faiq Zaidan, the Federal Court, the Electoral Commission, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Jenin Plasshart, and all partners."
    He continued by saying, "Indeed, thanks go to the Iraqi people, who were patient and won. And thanks to the reference sponsor calling for this electoral carnival, which deserves our praise, thanks and celebration."
    Al-Sadr concluded by calling for "preserving peace and expediting the formation of a national majority government, neither eastern nor western," as he put it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:18 am