Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2022 budget amendment first tasks of the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

2022 budget amendment first tasks of the next government Empty 2022 budget amendment first tasks of the next government

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:20 am

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Baghdad: Shaimaa Rashid 

Prime Minister Mazher Mohamed Saleh's economic adviser said the next government will adjust the 2022 budget, although it is properly prepared by the Ministry of Finance to be one of the first tasks of the new government, indicating that those covered by Resolution 315 will continue to pay their dues because they adopted a law in the 2021 budget. 
    "Next year's budget was prepared in the Ministry of Finance, but there is a constitutional path that was supposed to be submitted to the Council of Ministers last October to be referred immediately to the House of Representatives, but because of the dissolution of parliament there was no chance to discuss it, and the budget is waiting for the formation of the next government and parliament to be the first law to be discussed," Saleh told Al-Sabah. 

"The next government will discuss the budget, amend and add and may make changes to the exchange rate according to the oil markets, and may add new projects to the investment budget," he said, adding that "all these things will not be delayed because the budget is properly prepared, but there are some adjustments here and there that the next government may make." 
    "Even if the budget is delayed, the disbursement will be according to 12/1 of the actual expenses, and those covered by resolution 315 approved their dues in the 2021 budget and became a reality and prepared for disbursement," he said, expecting to "spend them in budget 20." 22. If the budget is delayed, it will be spent on them by the Financial Management Act provided it is legally approved, i.e. if approved in the 2021 budget, it will be added in the 2022 budget, and if there is no budget, it is likely to be covered by the Financial Management Act." 
    "Kuwait's funds were deducted from Iraq's oil funds and revenues, and these funds will be added to the budget, making there financial space," Mazher said. 
    Good."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 am