Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law optimistic commissioned by al-Maliki and Kurdistan exclude resolve the file in Tuesday's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law optimistic commissioned by al-Maliki and Kurdistan exclude resolve the file in Tuesday's session Empty Law optimistic commissioned by al-Maliki and Kurdistan exclude resolve the file in Tuesday's session

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Aug 2014, 6:50 am

Law optimistic commissioned by al-Maliki and Kurdistan exclude resolve the file in Tuesday's session

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - August 2 / Ioaao / August: a coalition of state law seems optimistic commissioned leader, Nouri al-Maliki, a third term despite the threats launched by the leaders of the National Alliance, the possibility of the formation of new coalitions with political bloc to form a government away from Maliki's coalition.
    He favored the MP for the coalition of state law, Ihsan al-Awadi, Saturday, commissioning Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki to form a new government this week.
    Al-Awadi said that "the chapter will be the subject of the largest bloc in favor of a coalition of state law, according to legal procedures," he said, noting that "the news of al-Maliki to withdraw his candidacy for the new government are baseless and it's mixing of papers by some political parties." 
     In the meantime, ruled out the MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Lily Bzenja, resolve the file candidate for prime minister in a parliamentary session slated for next Tuesday.
     She added that "the President of the Republic is currently conducting a series of contacts and consultations with the parties of the National Alliance and the rest of other political blocs in order to speed up the selection of the National Alliance candidate for prime minister as a prelude to the formation of the government," pointing out that the United States will provide Arbil weapons and sophisticated military equipment to fight armed groups. " she said. A ended. H (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:07 pm