Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank issues controls for financing electricity generation systems from renewable energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank issues controls for financing electricity generation systems from renewable energy Empty The Central Bank issues controls for financing electricity generation systems from renewable energy

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jan 2022, 7:01 am

The Central Bank issues controls for financing electricity generation systems from renewable energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq issued controls for financing electricity generation systems from renewable energy.
    The Central Bank stated in a statement received by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, signed Al-Amam No. 1 on 1/3/2022 regarding the controls that will allow citizens and various institutions to purchase electricity systems generated from renewable energy within the resources of his initiative through banks.” .
    The statement added, "This initiative comes in line with the state's directions to abide by the decisions of the Paris Climate Conference, as the Central Bank launched its initiative to shift to clean energy within this framework. quality, as well as representatives of the private sector from experts and investors.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:25 am