Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A legal expert explains the difference between an open and continuous parliamentary session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A legal expert explains the difference between an open and continuous parliamentary session Empty A legal expert explains the difference between an open and continuous parliamentary session

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jan 2022, 6:18 am

A legal expert explains the difference between an open and continuous parliamentary session

•  Time: 01/03/2022 21:47:36

•  Reading: 2,275 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} A legal expert explained, regarding the possibility of continuing to hold the first session of the House of Representatives, and what is the difference between the open and continuous session.
    Ali Al-Tamimi told {Euphrates News}, "The open session is the one that is held from the beginning and remains open by the decision of the Speaker until another day, and when it is held on that day, it does not need a quorum, half plus one of the total number of parliament, but it is held in any number sufficient to make decisions, meaning the majority." Minimal attendance is half the number of attendees plus one after the previous quorum has been achieved.
    He added, "As for the continuous session, it is held when the quorum is achieved by half of the total number plus one, then it is postponed.
    He continued, "It is not possible to keep the first session open according to the Federal Court's decision 55 of 2010, but it can be continuous, that is, to be postponed for days for necessity in accordance with Articles 55 and 59 of the Constitution and 22 of the Parliament's internal system," noting that "the postponement here comes before the pressing constitutional periods." ".

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, had called for holding the first session of the new parliament on the ninth of this month.
    The oldest member, Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, who will chair the first session, said, "The session will remain for deliberation in the event that a new president is not chosen."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:43 am