Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document.. Guidance on the identities of new members to enter the first session of Parliament

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

session - In the document.. Guidance on the identities of new members to enter the first session of Parliament Empty In the document.. Guidance on the identities of new members to enter the first session of Parliament

Post by rocky Tue 04 Jan 2022, 6:20 am

In the document.. Guidance on the identities of new members to enter the first session of Parliament

•  Time: 01/03/2022 20:16:35

•  Reading: 1,781 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Umniah: Al Furat News} The General Secretariat of the House of Representatives issued a directive to the parliament's offices in all governorates regarding the identities of the winning candidates for parliament membership.
And the Parliament’s secretariat informed all the offices of the Council, and the agency {Euphrates News} obtained a copy of it, “communicating with the winning candidates for the purpose of informing them that it is possible to review the House of Representatives for Tuesday and Wednesday (tomorrow and after) for the purpose of issuing the council’s membership identities in order to facilitate their entry into the House of Representatives in the first session.”
The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, had called for holding the first session of the new House of Representatives on the ninth of this month, headed by the oldest member, in which the vote on the Presidency of the Council is scheduled.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 May 2022, 11:23 pm