Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Coordination: Surprises in the last hours of the formation of the largest bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Coordination: Surprises in the last hours of the formation of the largest bloc Empty Member of the Coordination: Surprises in the last hours of the formation of the largest bloc

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:21 am

Member of the Coordination: Surprises in the last hours of the formation of the largest bloc

•  Time: 01/04/2022 21:56:32

•  Reading: 4,459 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} A member of the coordination framework, Wael Al-Rikabi, announced a surprise in the last hours of the formation of the largest bloc.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Rikabi said; For an (unannounced) program broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel tonight, that: "The coordination framework is now proceeding to enter the parliament with a larger bloc with the Sadrist movement that agrees on many issues, and perhaps in the next two days a candidate for prime minister will be presented."  
    He added, "Our belief in the wisdom of the leaders of the coordination and the Sadrist movement in the entitlement of the largest component. We do not fear anyone, nor the meetings between Mr. Sadr and the leaders of other blocs, and if we cannot form a larger bloc in Parliament, we congratulate him, he could not form it, and the political dispute is not a clan dispute that may grow." 
    Al-Rikabi continued, "We believe that Mr. Al-Sadr cannot depart from the ideas and ambitions of the coordination framework in preserving the entitlements of the largest component, and the supreme reference does not accept the split of the Shiite forces, and a message may come from it and there for the unity of the class." 
    He predicted, "there are variables that some did not expect in the last hours of the formation of the largest bloc, and that there is no return to the scenario of the events of 2018, but the framework adopts a position that does not renew the three presidencies."
    He went Rikabi said , "but if Maouka under a certain pressure frame on that this compressor to form the biggest bloc , a number some alternatives may pose and intention to be compatibility with the Sadrists; but will seek to formation that can not be compatibility with the current.
    Frame coordination that declared himself the biggest bloc is In reality, and I think implicitly, especially, there is no renewal of the presidency and ministers. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 am