Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National forces: the Supreme Council told us "No third term for the owners"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

National forces: the Supreme Council told us "No third term for the owners" Empty National forces: the Supreme Council told us "No third term for the owners"

Post by rocky Sun 03 Aug 2014, 4:13 am

National forces: the Supreme Council told us "No third term for the owners"

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
Detection Alliance national forces, for the head of the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, said during a meeting with a delegation of the Alliance, that there is no third term for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

The leader of the coalition of national forces MP Khalid Mafraji in a statement reportedly told ((eighth day)) that "a delegation from the alliance of national forces met with the head of the Supreme Council before the Eid al-Fitr," adding that "during the meeting, said al-Hakim's delegation who you are one of its members, as No third term for the owners, and that the State of Law coalition insisted on the renewal of the mandate, as they (National Coalition) will present a candidate for prime minister, and leave al-Maliki and mass alone. "

He pointed out that Mafraji "Hakim added that meetings throughout this time comes to choose a candidate is Maliki, and also to maintain the unity of the National Alliance."

He added Mafraji "alliance is not only the national forces refuse to renew the mandate of al-Maliki, but Kurdish blocs and the National Coalition, which is an essential part of the National Alliance". (AA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Oct 2022, 7:44 am