Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Statement From Taqadud Reveals The Details Of The Tripartite Meeting Between Al-Halbousi, Al-Khanj

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A Statement From Taqadud Reveals The Details Of The Tripartite Meeting Between Al-Halbousi, Al-Khanj Empty A Statement From Taqadud Reveals The Details Of The Tripartite Meeting Between Al-Halbousi, Al-Khanj

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jan 2022, 7:05 am

A Statement From Taqadud Reveals The Details Of The Tripartite Meeting Between Al-Halbousi, Al-Khanjar And Barzani
    01/08/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Saturday, the Progress Alliance issued a statement in which it revealed the details of the tripartite meeting between its leader, Muhammad al-Halbousi, the head of the Azm Alliance, Khamis al-Khanjar, and the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani.
    A statement issued by the media office of the Progress Alliance, received by Earth News, said that "a high-level delegation from the Progress and Azm Alliances met today, Saturday, with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Mr. Masoud Barzani."
    He added that "during the meeting, they discussed developments in the Iraqi political arena, the steps of the first session of the House of Representatives, and the formation of the new government."
    The statement continued, "The meeting stressed the necessity of rapprochement between the components of Iraq, and taking into account the interest and stability of the country."

It is noteworthy that a joint delegation of the Azm and Advance alliances arrived this morning in Erbil and met with the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Nassoud Barzani.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:54 am