Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first announcement of a candidate for the position of Deputy Speaker of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first announcement of a candidate for the position of Deputy Speaker of Parliament Empty The first announcement of a candidate for the position of Deputy Speaker of Parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jan 2022, 7:47 am

The first announcement of a candidate for the position of Deputy Speaker of Parliament

•  Time: 01/08/2022 16:33:56

•  Reading: 143 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The former head of the Islamic Union bloc, Muthanna Amin, announced, on Saturday, the candidacy for the position of Deputy Speaker of Parliament in tomorrow's session.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "Based on the principles of the constitution and democracy, which require the presence of opposition members in all committees and in the parliament's leadership, we will run for the position of deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament," Amin said in a press conference.  
    He explained, "Based on the support of our party, the Secretary-General of the Islamic Union and members of the leadership, and based on our competence and ability, based on the testimony of political parties, we will nominate ourselves for this position."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:47 pm