Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraqi Airways borrow $ 70 million from the Rafidain Bank to buy Boeing

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

airways - Iraqi Airways borrow $ 70 million from the Rafidain Bank to buy Boeing  Empty Iraqi Airways borrow $ 70 million from the Rafidain Bank to buy Boeing

Post by day dreamer Tue 26 Feb 2013, 8:19 pm

Iraqi Airways borrow $ 70 million from the Rafidain Bank to buy Boeing

26 February, 2013 05:30:00

And directed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance to lend Iraqi Airways $ 70 million from the Rafidain Bank for the purchase of a Boeing B777-200.
    And called for the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers that the directive was based on the Council of Ministers on the nineteenth of February current amending paragraph of the earlier decision issued in this regard last year, indicating that the amendment provides for carrying the Ministry of Finance benefits loan to Rafidain Bank amounting to 6% with exempting company Iraqi Airways administrative commission.
    The statement noted that the Boeing value of $ 139 million to add to the company's fleet of air.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

airways - Iraqi Airways borrow $ 70 million from the Rafidain Bank to buy Boeing  Empty Re: Iraqi Airways borrow $ 70 million from the Rafidain Bank to buy Boeing

Post by Neno Tue 26 Feb 2013, 8:47 pm

This was done about 3 to 4 weeks ago... Unless it was never completed.. ;)

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:55 pm