Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures... The second part of a huge sunken ship was recovered in the port of Khor Al-Zubair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures... The second part of a huge sunken ship was recovered in the port of Khor Al-Zubair Empty In pictures... The second part of a huge sunken ship was recovered in the port of Khor Al-Zubair

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jan 2022, 6:26 am

In pictures... The second part of a huge sunken ship was recovered in the port of Khor Al-Zubair

•  Time: 01/12/2022 10:50:05

•  Reading: 611 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The staff of the Ministry of Transport in the General Company for Ports of Iraq announced the operation of recovering the sea vessels, which are located in front of the submerged tunnel of Al Khor and close to the specialized port of Khor Al Zubair.
    The company's general manager, Farhan Al-Fartousi, said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the staff of the seaports are continuing the work of retrieving the drownings, as they impede the movement of marine navigation."
    In turn, the Director of the Maritime Rescue Department, Talib Hamid Thuwaini, said that "a team from the Maritime Rescue Department managed to retrieve the second part of the iron piece of one of the marine sinks, which weighs (21) tons, by means of the crane, and placed it on a sidewalk, and then transferred it to a site designated for scrap iron."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:16 am