Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coordination Framework: Disagreements With The Thoracic Bloc Can Be Resolved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coordination Framework: Disagreements With The Thoracic Bloc Can Be Resolved Empty Coordination Framework: Disagreements With The Thoracic Bloc Can Be Resolved

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:46 am

[size=38]Coordination Framework: Disagreements With The Thoracic Bloc Can Be Resolved
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/12/2022 | 6:05 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Qusai Al-Shabki, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the differences between the coordination framework and the Sadrist bloc are "resolvable", while noting that the framework will accept all decisions of the Federal Court regarding the appeals filed about the events of the first parliamentary session.
    Al-Shabki said, in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the road is still open to find solutions to the differences between the coordination framework and the Sadrist bloc over naming the prime minister, and not maximizing the differences between the Shiite blocs."
    He added that "the coordinating framework was and still is in agreement with all the decisions of the Federal Court and accepts their results positively and with open arms."
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mahmoud Al-Hayali, had indicated in a previous statement to the "Information" agency, today, Wednesday, that the goal of the coordination framework is to enter into one bloc with the Sadrist bloc and form the largest bloc. Ended 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am