Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance announces its candidate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance announces its candidate Empty National Alliance announces its candidate

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Aug 2014, 2:38 pm

National Alliance announces its candidate

08/03/20140 

Confirmed the MP for the coalition citizen Hamdiya Husseini on it in the coming days will be announced candidate for the presidency of the National Alliance of Ministers after discussion with all the political blocs and the communities that fall under the tent of the National Alliance According to al-Husseini in a statement received by the Agency for News News (et) copy of it on Monday, "We must have this personal admissibility of social and regional political order to get Iraq out of this crisis is that tired people of all factions, and in all his joints, economic, political and social." He noted that "upon completion of the formation of the elected government will be addressing all the things that have direct contact with the life of the Iraqi citizen, and this is the responsibility rests with every Iraqi jealous he was elected as everyone overlooked the spirit of the ego and to maintain the public interest on personal interest and taking into consideration that we have come for the people, and for his service because he suffered from injustice and oppression throughout the past decades. "
    The differences are still going on within the National Alliance for the selection of the prime minister for the next government at a time, which is still state law clings Nouri al-Maliki as prime minister, the other blocks within the coalition of the Liberal and the citizen refuses this nomination, as well as the other blocks out of the coalition is still continuing in its refusal Cutter to take over as prime minister Nuri al-Maliki for the third session. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 am