Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sistani talks about three axes about Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sistani talks about three axes about Iraq Empty Al-Sistani talks about three axes about Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jan 2022, 6:45 am

[size=52]Al-Sistani talks about three axes about Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]On Monday, the supreme reference, Ali al-Sistani, spoke about three axes about Iraq.
    A statement by the administration of the Imam Al-Hakim Public Library stated that "a delegation from the library visited Sayyid Al-Sistani (this), headed by the librarian, Mr. Jawad, son of the scholar Sayyid Kazim, son of Imam Sayyid Muhsin Al-Hakim, and after the warm reception, we entered the eminence of the master, may his shadow last."
    The statement added, after performing peace and salutations and praying for us for success and payment, the master said, addressing the librarian to the content: “Praise be to God for your safety, and we thank you for your wise management of the library throughout these years, and we thank your workers in managing the library, and those who help you in the service of readers.”
    Al-Sayed added that “the library of the wise master, may God sanctify his secret, is one of the glories of Najaf, and one of his prominent monuments in it, and it indicates his interest in science, scholars and writers, and that the government wanted to remove it from its place, as you know, but God Almighty looked at it with mercy, so they turned away from that.”
    The supreme reference said, “I care about Najaf in general, and everything related to it, including libraries, schools, scholars and great people. The Kashif Al-Gita’ library was built, and it became a large building after it was in a small room.”
    And he continued, "You know that the Gentiles look at Iraq through three axes, which are:
    1. It is the center of the seminary.
    2. Visitors from different regions go there to visit the holy shrines, especially in Najaf and Karbala.
    As for the third, the master did not mention it, as long as his shadow was polite. Because it pertains to his reference, rather he referred to the jihad fatwa issued by the pole of the country.”
    The statement explained that "the wise master mentioned to his Eminence the master, his shadow, how the library was subjected to looting and theft of some of its manuscripts in 1991 AD, and how all of its manuscripts were saved by Sheikh Sharif Kashif al-Ghita', may God Almighty bless him, and how the number of its manuscripts increased by purchase, and the number of its branches."
    The master concluded the meeting with “the supplication that he sent us, and at the end of the meeting, the master rose in homage to the delegation and the library, which is one of the perfection of his morals and etiquette.”[/size]
    [size=45]n.a[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:37 am