Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A warning from the Finance regarding dealing with exchange offices that claim to promote the grantin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A warning from the Finance regarding dealing with exchange offices that claim to promote the grantin Empty A warning from the Finance regarding dealing with exchange offices that claim to promote the grantin

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jan 2022, 6:57 am

A warning from the Finance regarding dealing with exchange offices that claim to promote the granting of advances

[ltr]2022.01.13 - 10:29[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - people  
    On Thursday, the Agricultural Cooperative Bank warned against dealing with exchange offices that claim to promote granting advances in the city of Samarra.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

And the Ministry of Finance stated in a statement that “Nass” received a copy of it (January 13, 2022), that “based on the decision of the Board of Directors No. 8 taken in its first regular session held on 5/1/2021 and associated with the approval of the Ministry of Finance / Administrative and Financial Department, the office’s status was transferred to Samarra city to (branch) starting from the middle of next week."  

She added, "This step comes within the bank's plans and vision aimed at providing various banking facilities to various segments of society and in all regions."  

He explained, "The opening ceremonies of the new branch will take place on Tuesday 18/1/2022 to contribute to providing its services to the public of Samarra."  

On the other hand, the Agricultural Bank warned, “against dealing with banking offices that claim to promote the granting of advances, stressing that the bank has nothing to do with these offices,” stressing the importance of “warning about this matter and informing all bank branches of the need to educate and alert citizens in this regard.”  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:16 pm